Nevada Humanities Exhibition Series
Located in the downtown Las Vegas 18b Arts District, the Nevada Humanities Program Gallery is home to the Nevada Humanities Exhibition Series, which showcases the work of Nevada artists, poets, writers, and other creative thinkers who explore and articulate a sense of place in the Silver State. This program is designed to engage visitors in conversations about all aspects of the Nevada experience.
Nevada Humanities Program Gallery
1017 S. First Street #190,
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Open Monday - Friday, 1 - 5 pm and until 9 pm on Preview Thursday and the first Friday of each month for First Friday events. Free and open to the public.
Special events at the Program Gallery include, artist and curator talks, literary readings, workshops, and community gatherings.
- May 6, 2019 Then and Now: The Neon Boneyard Lighting Up Las Vegas May 6, 2019
- Mar 11, 2019 Personal Space: Stereoscopic Nevada Mar 11, 2019
- Jan 31, 2019 Ginger-Sean-Montana: Our Daily Bread Jan 31, 2019
- Sep 25, 2018 Seeing><Saying Sep 25, 2018
- Aug 24, 2018 Mojave: Transcendent Desert Aug 24, 2018
- Jul 27, 2018 Hearts4Vegas Jul 27, 2018
- May 28, 2018 Neon AIR: Radiant Residents May 28, 2018
- Apr 2, 2018 RIFT: A Collection of Nevada Printmakers Apr 2, 2018
- Jan 25, 2018 Reminiscences: Susanne Foretieri Friends, Family, Showgirls, and Color Jan 25, 2018
- Jul 25, 2019 Graphically Defined Student Art Exhibition at the Brick Jul 25, 2019